Sintis Man Pack Jamming (MPJ) system is used for electronic jamming of explosive devices control channels to protect troops on the move (either during a patrol, or during an individual soldier movement), personnel during its presence in the places with increased probability of controlled IED deployment. MPJ covers 20-2500 MHz with from 90 to 250 Watts power output, and it can be customized upon customer’s request.
|FREQUENCY BAND||from 20 to 2500 MHz|
|FREQUENCY SUBBANDS||from 3 to 5|
|JAMMING SIGNAL||DIGITAL - PLL, or DDS|
|JAMMING METHOD||FRS, or HOPPING noise|
|OUTPUT POWER||90 ÷ 250 W|
|POWER SOURCE||Integrated, or External
24 VDC / 220 VAC
|PROTECTION DISTANCE||150 m|
Sintis Technology LTD
Sintis Technology Ltd , est. 2013 (successfully succeeded Sintis Ltd est. 1993), is certified under ISO 9000 / 9001 / 9004 / 19011: 2000.
Sintis Technology Ltd perform outstanding business ethics, and strictly adhere Wasenaar Arrangement, WA-LIST (13) 1, Vienna, Austria, p. 170, 4 Dec 2013, available from: http://www.wassenaar.org/controllists/index.html
Copyright © 2014 Sintis Technology Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by Sintis Technology Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.
- research and development of military and industrial electronics, systems and devices to counter radio controlled IEDs (RC-IEDs), non-lethal weapons1), and devices for protection of information .
- Very high power jamming systems, 1,5 - 6,000 MHz (Perspective R&D Horizon ~ up to 9,000 MHz)
- Vehicular Jamming system (Military and VIP convoy protection to counter remotely controlled improvised explosive devices)
- Multi band Jamming system (Portable multi band cellphone jammer, VHF/UHF pelican Jammer)
- Indoor and Outdoor Jammers (Cellphone Jammers, GPS Jammers, Wireless camera Jammers)
- Cell phone & Wireless camera detector for the protection of troop transportation, Military and Police checkpoints, large Governmental establishments, Bomb Disposal Squads and VIP convoys
Devices For RADIO - electronic warfare
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use designed for artillery and jet systems
- Wide-band and target radio jamming devices with frequency range 1.5 ÷ 6000 MHz and power up to 4000W
- Antiterrorist portable transmitters for protection from radio controlled bombs
Devices For Protection of Information
- Wide-band scanning systems with correlation analysis
- Appliances for protection from acoustical and laser sound locators
- Non-lineal detectors for mines and sound locators detection
- Detectors for radio-microphones detection
- Telephone detectors for phone tapping detection
- Appliances for protection from sound locators in the power supply network
Note: The company has the exclusive copyrights and know-how over the technical decisions implemented in the radio jamming transmitters produced by the Bulgarian Defense Industry.
Most Important Sintis Products
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use with artillery carriers (STARSHEL), for 122 and 152mm shells;
- Radio jamming transmitters for one-time use with artillery carriers (LILIA), for 122 and 152mm shells;.
Sintis Global Defense Industry Market
USA – antiterrorist portable and mobile jamming devices
Germany – mobile antiterrorist jamming devices
UK – systems for Information Security
Egypt – mobile and portable antiterrorist jamming devices
Republic of Iraq - RCIED antiterrorist jamming devices
Russia – mobile antiterrorist jamming devices
China – artillery jamming devices for one-time use
Afghanistan – mobile antiterrorist jamming devices for Special Forces
Kazakhstan – mobile and portable antiterrorist jamming devices
República de Guinea Ecuatorial – mobile and portable antiterrorist jamming devices
Bulgaria – artillery jamming devices for one-time use, mobile and portable antiterrorist jamming devices and special equipment for Armed Forces, Police and Special Services
Note: Now, due to destinguished records of excellence, our markets spread out to North and South America, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, and Southeast Asia. We enjoy a good reputation in those areas because of our sophisticated products' strong and outstanding performance, with more than 20 years' OEM experience.